They do work as ordinary CGI scripts (thank goodness!).  The same scripts worked under ModPerl::Registry before I upgraded everything.  There are no messages in the error logs.

If I call the cgi page under ModPerl::Registry via a browser, it just hangs seemingly forever...

I can try installing a simple hello world handler, skipping ModPerl::Registry, and see if that works...

Thanks

 Randy Kobes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Paul Simon wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I upgraded from apache2.0.39 to 40 and removed, installed
> mod_perl-2 via ppm.
>
> Now my Apache::Registry directory is not responding. The
> browser just hangs. Any tips on how I can troubleshoot this?
>
> Everything is set up the way I had it working for 2.0.39 and mod_perl-2
>
> Thanks,
> paul

In addition to what Stas suggested ...
- do you mean ModPerl::Registry scripts?
- do the scripts still work under ordinary cgi?
- are there any useful messages in the error log?

--
best regards,
randy kobes