Greetings,

I am writing a modperl module to create dynamic picture web pages
created from .jpg files in a given directory.  It basically puts a bunch
of pictures on the screen.  I am seeing inconsistent behavior and I
don't know where to look for a solution.  When I load the page, random
pictures don't get loaded.  They're just small boxes on the screen.
Reloading the page will give me another set of random missing pictures.
The server is behind a cable modem and it has a max upload bandwidth of
256kb, so it's kinda slow.  Am I seeing some sort of timeout or
flakiness with my cable modem bandwidth?

Thanks for any help
Jason