Stas Bekman wrote:

> I think I've had enough coffee. PerlRun recompiles the code on each
> request, meaning that it re-runs any BEGIN blocks on each request.
> Meaning that My::Config will re-import %CF afresh.

That makes sense.  I was thinking that keeping track of which BEGIN
blocks had run was somehow separate from the compilation process, but
that seems pretty unlikely now that I think about it.

> Since use is almost the same as: require+import. require won't be
> called because the module will be already in %INC, but import will be
> always called.

PerlRun resets %INC after each run, meaning that it should be compiling
the used module again.  That doesn't explain why he's having trouble though.

- Perrin