Hi

following a recipe in modperl doc I have setup a front end plain apache "reverse proxy" + a back end modperl enabled.

the front end has proxy cache enabled.
any static content that is served by a default-handler from the backend server is well cached by the front one.

but any content sent by a modperl handler is not cached although I set headers Last-Modified and Expires to compatibles dates (with Apache::Util::ht_time) and Cache-content to public from the modperl handler with $r->header_out..

Also I wondered is the formatting of dates by ht_time (mer., 12 sept. 2002 12:20:01 GMT) by default is the "RFC one" ie the abbreviation point after day and month needed or not ?
in any case i have tried both form without success for caching.

Has any one succeeeded is caching dynamic content in this configuration

thanks
pascal

winxp
perl561/modperl126/apache1326