On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 03:24:50PM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> [snip]
> >
> ># This is a copy of the form code from the snippets page
> >sub form {
> >   use Apache::Request;
> >   my $r = Apache->request();
> >   my $apr = Apache::Request->new($r, DISABLE_UPLOADS => 1);
>
> I think DISABLE_UPLOADS should be 0, not 1.  I can't find any other
> obvious errors in what you have...

Yea, caught this just after I sent the email :)

> and see if it helps clarify things.  in particular, you might want to
> add a call to $apr->parse to see what it returns - that may help you
> debug things some more.

It returns 0.  I threw the example code from the apache::request parse()
section into sub form and nada.  I'm wondering if it has somthing to do
with my HTML or something?  Is my html-fu doing something stupid?

Thanks

alan

--
Alan "Arcterex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   -=][=-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I