For the CPAN perl modules, check out the CPAN autobundle feature. It will
make a "Bundle" file of every perl module installed on your machine, which
you can then copy and install on the new machine. Installing the bundle
file will make it download and install all the CPAN modules. For the rest,
either copy and install the same RPM files, or put the installation steps
into a script, copy the script and tarballs to the new machine and run the
script there.

Hope this helps,

Wes Sheldahl

"Ganesan M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/08/2002 10:31:09 AM