At 11:21 AM 10/11/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>yeah I was getting them too - i forwarded to abuse and thanks for reminding me I was
>going to call the number on the whois record....this is obviously coming from a
>autoresponder. If I don't get a good response from my phone call, I will let this
>list know and then do what you will....
>
>GV

I just spoke to Chris Henschen who is the contact listed on the whois record. the
phone# has changed to  419-352-5454. He says he will talk to this Josh fellow, and I
gave him at least a clue as how to find proper unsubscribe instructions, and the
danger in not doing so.

So we will see - let me know off list if you want if these messages keep coming to you
after a reasonable amount of time for henschen.com to figure out how to unsubscribe.

GV