On Friday 11 October 2002 12:42 pm, Todd Finney wrote:

>  Are the jobs on there really representative of what's going on out there,
> or are they somehow skewed?
>
> Just curious.
>
> cheers,
> Todd

Take it from me, Todd, it is that bad. I'm fortunate in that I was able to
make the move from contracting early enough to retain *most* of my salary and
gain a huge increase in bene's but the calls I get now are in the range of WE
WANT EVERYTHING for the 20 - 30 range.

Take solace in the fact that everyone is just like you and I, they're not
biting on those offers (ex... good friend of mine that was in the business
15+ years manages a strip club now instead of taking the crap tech offers).
The pendulum will swing back in the near future, we've seen it swing this way
before and when things get so f*$&@ed up that nothing is working properly it
will start swinging back.

Good luck,

Steven