> >although it never happened to me i have to fight some rumours. Is
> >it true that you can kill the whole server, not just the script
> >if you do something wrong with mod_perl? (I doubt it)
>
> It depends on what "wrong thing" you do.

  In fact the worse you can do is to kill one of the mod_perl
processes, not the whole server (which is multiprocess) - at least not
under Unix. A new server will be spawned automatically and the clients
will only notice some slowdown (and maybe the "document contains no
data" message, if the server died too early).

--
Dominique QUATRAVAUX                           Ingénieur développeur senior
01 44 42 00 35                                 IDEALX