[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Btw when I mean escalate, i mean that the odds of any browser getting a segfaulting page were increased, not that they are random - a particular request - URI,User-Agent,Accept,Cookie, etc combo - consistently segfaults, at least for a few days.

Then it's probably fixable, but the people who could fix it are mostly off working on mod_perl 2.

While trying to debug this we replaced Apache::Cookie (i'm not certain if every instance of which, but I think we did) with regexes against $r->header_in("Cookie"), to no avail.

At this point we are using Apache::Cookie and not overriding Apache::Subrequest::run(), and this is working without the segfaults.
But, we just recently tried to add an additional call to Apache::Cookie for our ad system and they all came right back.

Then, again, I would stop using Apache::Cookie. You don't need it, and using it seems to cause problems..

- Perrin