Minas wrote:

Recently I installed the Apache::Session module on my server in order
to give a kind of identity to my e-shop visitors, seems to work but
generates different session ids when I reload the bellow test cgi.
What can I do in order to have my visitor the same session id, up to
close his web browser.

You're going to have to do some debugging to find out why your script isn't working. You use of Apache::Session::File looks okay, except that you don't handle possible errors. Check if the cookie is being set, if the files are being created in /tmp, etc.

- Perrin