Minas wrote:

Recently I installed the Apache::Session module on my server in order
to give a kind of identity to my e-shop visitors, seems to work but
generates different session ids when I reload the bellow test cgi.
What can I do in order to have my visitor the same session id, up to
close his web browser.
I've run into problems recently with sessions being re-created, and discovered that the first cookie was being created in a sub-directory of my site (e.g. foo.com/a/b.xsp), but a new session was being created when other pages were loaded elsewhere in my site (e.g. foo.com/c/d.xsp).

When I created the cookies, I was accepting all the defaults, so the cookie was being limited to the sub-directory of my site. My fix for this was to explicitly set the PATH variable of my cookie to be set to "/". This might be your problem.

--

-man
Michael A Nachbaur

PGP Public Key at http://www.nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = 83DC 7C3A 3084 6A21 9A3F 801E D974 AFB4 BFD7 2B6F