Hi!

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:05:49PM -0800, Josh Chamas wrote:

> Don't do it.  If you want a stripped down version of
> ..
> evolution of these things.  The perl template user community is
> already fractured enough,

I expected that canonical answer to all Template Proposals :-)

> better to hop onto a project, hack it to your
> satisfaction ( with the blessing of the maintainers ) to get
> the configs/subclasses you need for your requirements.

I will take a closer look if my ideas could be implemented by
subclassing/extending Template Toolkit or CGI::FastTemplate.

But do you think that the concept sounds reasonable in the first
place?

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                                http://domm.zsi.at
for(ref(bless[],just'another'perl'hacker)){s-:+-$"-g&&print$_.$/}