This is unofficial, since I haven't been affiliated with them for several years, but...

Morgan Stanley Online (the discount brokerage, not the main corporate stuff - formerly "Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Online", "Discover Brokerage Direct", and "Lombard Brokerage") switched from straight CGI to mod_perl early in 1997, and was still running most of the site that way whey they ceased operations this past summer.

HTH.

Marcin Kasperski wrote:
I am looking for some examples of modperl being used in financial
institutions (banks, brokers, ... but also large e-commerce). I spent
a few hours searching the internet but it seems such a information is
not easily available.

I am interested in both official and unofficial information. Technical
details are not necessary.

Thanks in advance for any reply.