Does it have to be mod_perl in order to help your case?

I gave a talk on Perl being used for webapps for investment banking at the 1999 Perl Conference and Morgan Stanley allowed a champion of Perl deliver a keynote at the OReilly Open Source Conference in the year 2000. But neither of us talked about mod_perl specifically.

Both presentations might be available from OReilly if you register for their conference portal.

I think there may also be a chapter or two on using Perl in a financial institution in the book "Applied Perl" from the publisher Hungry Minds (IDG or Wiley subsidiary?) (compiled advocacy articles with Peter Williams as editor and author of a couple chapters).

Marcin Kasperski wrote:

I am looking for some examples of modperl being used in financial
institutions (banks, brokers, ... but also large e-commerce). I spent
a few hours searching the internet but it seems such a information is
not easily available.

I am interested in both official and unofficial information. Technical
details are not necessary.

Thanks in advance for any reply.