Hi,
        This new RH 8.0 installation is resulting in a calvary. After finding
that mod_cgi does not work, that the mod_perl that comes with it breaks
all scripts I've got, I have decided to build the latest apache version
and mod_perl from scratch. But looks like I am also bumping into
problems here: when compiling it, I get this error

LD_RUN_PATH="/usr/lib" gcc  -shared -L/usr/local/lib APR.o  -o
../../../blib/arch/auto/APR/APR.so   -L/usr/local/apache2/lib -lapr
-laprutil
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lapr

Looks like that corresponds to libapreq ; but I'm not too sure where to
get it. Is it included in the Apache release? Is it in apache-devel? I
have found a RPM for it, but now I'm not sure that's reliable either.
żAny idea?

JJ
--
J. J. Merelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>