Hi,

> > Looks like that corresponds to libapreq ; but I'm not too sure where to
> > get it. Is it included in the Apache release? Is it in apache-devel? I
> > have found a RPM for it, but now I'm not sure that's reliable either.
> > żAny idea?
>
> you have to install httpd-2.0, before you build mod_perl 2.0, and it
> installs apr and apr-util libs. see the online docs.

Sorry I didn't mention it, but I built apache 2.0.43 under the same
upper dir, and installed it under /usr/local/apache2. The command line
for building was:
perl Makefile.PL MP_AP_PREFIX=/usr/local/apache2

It does have the apr and apr-util libs, in the correct directory I
guess.
ls /usr/local/apache2/lib/
apr.exp      libapr-0.la    libapr-0.so.0.9.2  libaprutil-0.so
aprutil.exp  libapr-0.so    libaprutil-0.a     libaprutil-0.so.0
libapr-0.a   libapr-0.so.0  libaprutil-0.la    libaprutil-0.so.0.9.2

Do I have to define another config variable or something?

JJ
--
J. J. Merelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GeNeura