I'm having a problem with a fairly simple handler eating up resources and I'm
wondering if there's any easy way to track it down.

The handler fetches data from an Oracle database and displays it using
Template-Toolkit.  Nothing fancy, just some display logic, etc.

The thing is, when I try to show all 8000 records the process spirals upwards towards
500M and it has to be killed.  With smaller amounts of records (~100-1000), the
process STILL grows by several megs.  There really isn't that much data going through
other than the sheer amount of records so I'm wondering what's eating the resources.

Thanks,

Brian Hann