Karthik wrote:
Sir,
I want to run sum asp programs using apache webserver 1.3 so i downloaded mod_perl-2.0-current.tar
to have asp support on apache webserver.
1. Please tell me how to install.(in the website it is not clear)
What is it not clear? Could you please be more specific? What document are you talking about? Have you read:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/os/win32/install.html
If not, please do it first.

2. Is there any change in config file.
RTFM:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/os/win32/config.html

3. then how to run an asp file.
RTFM again at: http://www.apache-asp.org/

Hope that now you have enough information to figure it out on your own.

Please do ask further *specific* questions, if you have any, but after you have read the documents listed in this email. Thanks.