Dale Lancaster wrote:
I have searched the archives and various websites to find my problem and its associated resolution to no avail.
I upgraded my working Apache 1.3 and mod_perl 1.x website using the PerlRun option of modperl to the RedHat 8.0 standard release with Apache/mod_perl 2.0 combo -- bad move it appears.
ModPerl::Registry and friends are in beta now. I've ported the 1.0's version and made it a bit more modular via ModPerl::RegistryCooker. It's quite possible that I broke some of the functionalities while porting as you saw in the recent bug fix. The problem is that I couldn't verify whether the porting was 1:1 because there was no exhaustive test suite. For 2.0 we are hoping to have one.

First, disable Apache::DBI. Does the problem persist?

Second, please download the latest cvs versions of apache and mod_perl and try again. Does the problem persist?

If it does, please send a short script that reproduces the problem, and hopefully a self-contained one, so it's not relying on mysql. In short, think of it this way: To solve the problem, I need to reproduce it first. So help me to accomplish that first.