Steve:

> In my index.pl, I call another perl file using a reletive path, like
> ../lib/work.pm. But I found this file cannot be found. Could someone tell me
> what is going on or give me some directions?

Since your script is compiled under mod_perl ahead of time, and things like
working directory are shared amongst all processes, you cannot assume that
the relative path will be rooted from the script location directory under mp.

You need to use fully qualified pathnames (config parameters that are passed
into your script or read in are a good way to work around this issue).

I heard rumours that MP2 might have a better solution by the time it goes final
next year, but that was just a rumour at this stage.  Maybe Stas can illuminate
the matter more.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com