Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:
Stas:

Are you talking about registry scripts or handlers? Because the former do
change into the script's dir.

CGI script using ModPerl::Registry and mp2. And that doesn't seem to work....at least not using the HTML::Template module, which under mp2 does not find the requested template, which is located in the same directory as the script. It only finds it if I specify a fully qualified file/path. Any ideas why?
That's why I repeatedly ask to mention the mod_perl version when reporting problems and not leave us guessing.

Indeed, currently ModPerl::Registry and friends (mod_perl 2.0) don't chdir() to the script's dir, because under threads chdir() affects all threads.

The original poster was talking about mod_perl 1.0.