On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 08:10, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Please try again with the latest cvs, I've just ported FILENO, OPEN and CLOSE
> interfaces from 1.0. Though I doubt that this will work, IPC::Open* have
> always had problems with mod_perl. IPC::Run should be used instead for now.
> Hopefully will be able to look more into this issue much later unless someone
> beats me to it.

Thanks for the quick reply, Stas.  I tried it out and that particular
error is gone now, but the W3C Validator still doesn't quite work,
whereas as a normal CGI it does.  I didn't notice any errors, but valid
pages just don't validate under mod_perl (they do as normal CGI).  I
know this is a too vague explanation, but I don't have time to dig
deeper now.

Cheers,
--
\/ille Skyttä