--- Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.0/2.0.3/sources/libgtop-2.0.0.tar.gz

I dont know how it might affect the users but the above URL seems to be
for Gnome 2.0 (RedHat 8.0) users.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libgtop/1.1/libgtop-1.1.5.tar.gz

seems to be the latest version in the 1.x series

This could possibly affect people compiling on workstations with
graphical interfaces. I would guess it is best to say dont downgrade
libgtop if it is installed.

> Thanks to both of you for pointing out that it's on the Gnome FTP
> site.
>   I'll send Doug a documentation patch to point to this location.

Mithun