On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:57:05 -0700, Casey Songer wrote:

>When I do "httpd -l" mod_perl isn't listed, should it be?  I also get
>errors for things in my apache configuration scripts like PerlHandler
>and PerlRequire, which I assume means that mod_perl isn't installed.  I
>have read through
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html and
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/install/install.html and the docs
>that came with mod_perl.  I apologize if I am missing something obvious
>here, but any help would be extremely appreciated, including links to
>more documentation that I can read.

My apologies if this is a dumb question, but have you checked httpd.conf
for the "LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so" line? I've been
running mod_perl as a DSO, and compiling it as static may make some
things different, but I'm pretty sure I've had to add the LoadModule
line myself.

csw
--
 /¯\