On 06 February 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:
SB> Have you configured your server to run .php files by php?

>From httpd.conf:     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
(which is a yes as far as I'm concerned, but taking no chances...)

SB> Does a request to /bob.php works fine if requested directly (when
SB> you don't have your PerlTransHandler installed?

Yep, it works fine.

SB> Does it work for other handlers? e.g.:
$r->>uri("/perl/bob.pl");
SB> assuming that you have /perl configured to run ModPerl::Registry?

Hmm, that was illuminating -- that works fine too! And PHP is indeed a
filter in 2.0, as you say (unlike perl). So the problem is either
PHP-specific, or a problem with filters... gah. I'm going to bed now,
but at least I have a new line of attack to try in the morning.

Seldo.
  Seldo Voss: www.seldo.com
  ICQ #1172379 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bart's Blackboard: "I will not strut around like I own the place."