[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Any plans to make Apache::FakeRequest work well enough to make this
possible?
There are plans. Here is an entry from modperl-2.0/todo/api.txt:

Apache::FakeRequest:
since APR can be used outside of httpd, and we can alloc request_rec
and similar structures, it should be possible to bootstrap an
inside-httpd interface and outside-httpd interface. its not really
worthwhile looking at until APR actually installs its *.so or *.a
libraries somewhere apxs can find them. and, there's a bunch of util
functions (e.g. URI stuff) that is supposed to move from httpd into
apr-util.

As for mod_perl 1.0, I'm not sure, but if you can make it useful that would be cool.