Do any of you have any recommendations for template systems with
mp2?  Not of the religious kind (!) but more on the lines
of what's working with mp2 at the moment?  I'm about to port a
PHP app to mod_perl and will be covering IPv6 traffic with it,
so (and I want to as well :) ) will have to use apache2, and thus
mp2.  I looked at Mason but their homepage seemed to make little
mention of mp2 except in the FAQ "not yet" :)

Without wishing to start anything religious ... any suggestions
for a template system that handles sessions? I'm not adverse to
HTML::Template and Apache::Session if it'll work with mp2.

thanks for your time,
Carl