On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 22:27, Carl Brewer wrote:
> Do any of you have any recommendations for template systems with
> mp2?  Not of the religious kind (!) but more on the lines
> of what's working with mp2 at the moment?

Everything that doesn't make mod_perl API calls should work without
changes.  That means HTML::Template, Template Toolkit, Text::Template,
CGI::FastTemplate, etc.

> Without wishing to start anything religious ... any suggestions
> for a template system that handles sessions?

Apache::ASP, Embperl, and Mason all have session support integrated
now.  I can't vouch for their stability on mp2 yet though.

> I'm not adverse to
> HTML::Template and Apache::Session if it'll work with mp2.

Since Apache::Session has nothing to do with mod_perl, it will work fine
on mp2, or CGI for that matter.

- Perrin