Date: Donnerstag, 6. März 2003, 04:21:07
Subject: Spell Checkers and EMail

We send a good deal of templated based E-Mail with the option to edit right
before sending.  The editing is done via webpage running under
mod_perl/Apache or PerlEx/IIS with Oracle and MSSQL backends respectively.

Anyone know of any good modules to add a "spellchecker" ability to this edit
screen or possibly the one on the next page (submit button) ?

Thanks for the advice.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci [EMAIL PROTECTED] 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
Webmaster & Webship Teacher

eJournalPress
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume