Nick Tonkin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Brent Baude wrote:

I recently uprgaded from a pre-RedHat8 system to RedHat 8.  I used the
Apache::Sandwich module to specify a directory and footer filename in the
directives to allow me to include footer files dynamically (without having
to specify an include statement in each file served).  Is there something
like this module or an alternative for Apache 2 versions?

mod_perl 2 supports output filtering, which could provide a streamlined
way of doing what Apache::Filter does fairly trivially AFAIK. But you'd
have to read up on filters and implement it yourself.

Another option would be for you to port Apache::Filter to run under mp2.
Then your code as well as anyone else's who uses that module would run
unchanged under mp2. That would be a Good Thing and you'd be a mod_perl
hero. People on this list would help if you got stuck, and the
documentation for porting is getting quite extensive.

This doc: http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/devel/porting/porting.html is
what you want.

What Nick said and make sure to also read: http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/compat/compat.html

;)