Stas Bekman wrote:
Ron Savage wrote:
I see this item:
if one wishes to simply read POST data, there is the more modern
{setup,should,get}_client_block API, and even more modern filter API.
Along with continued support for read(STDIN, ...) and $r->read($buf,
$r->headers_in->{'content-length'})

I feel the sentence stating with 'Along' should not belong under that dot point.

Consider it as a footnote? Could put () around it I guess.

Also, it's not a complete sentence, so what does it mean?

what's not complete? Please be more explicit.

He means that starting the sentence with "Along with" is not correct English usage. Try changing "Along with" to "There is also."

- Perrin