To all,

Years ago, I found a module called FindBin that at least seamed to solved many
problems.  I use it in mod_perl code (I'm on Win 2000) like this:
        use FindBin qw($Bin);
        use lib "$Bin/sims";    # Directory for specific application.
        use lib "$Bin/common";  # Directory for common stuff.

Under mod_perl 2 this doesn't seam to work any more.  Looking at all the stuff on
perl.apache.org I figured I'd finally ask you guys these questions:

        Where do you put your .pm files for application-specific code?

        Which method of lib, use lib, use etc do you use, so these modules can be
found.

Thanks
Chuck