I posted this, I received a couple of answers but the problem
is still unsolved.

I have a mod_perl server and I need to add a cgi application
outside mod_perl, nagios.

I followed the guide and when I try to use the cgis, the
binary files are displayed instead of executed.
I tried the same in another apache server without Mason
and it worked well. So I think something of my config must
be messing it.

I made sure the mason handler wasn't in the middle. I added
a debugging line in the very beginning of it.

I added this to the config file, suggested by Abdul-Wahid
  AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Then he the binary wasn't displayed in the browser, but
downloaded. ( A save dialog was showed ).

Here is the config for apache:

AddType application/x-httpd-cgi .cgi
ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/

<Location /nagios/cgi-bin>
         Options ExecCGI
</Location>

<Directory /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/>