Hi,

This is the config I have for nagios on one of my servers. I also have
mod_perl working so there should be no problem with the two together.

(My directory paths are different to yours but the principle is the
same)

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin/">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny