On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 11:10:58PM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Brian Reichert wrote:
>
> > Dunno if someone has a good answer, or a suggestion of a better
> > forum for this:
> >
> > Apache has a configuration directive: MaxRequestsPerChild
> >
> >   <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#maxrequestsperchild>
> >
> > In messing with Apache 1.x, is there a way, via mod-perl, of a
> > request knowing how many requests have been served by the current
> > child?
>

> $request++;
>
> That's what I do in some handler, and then I log it along with the PID.

Eh?  I'm confused.  What is '$request' in that example?  If you
mean it's the request object, then that doesn't do what I expect.

This code:

  warn "request is [".$r."]\n";

yields:

  request is [Apache::Request=SCALAR(0x862a9ec)]

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842