Hey,

I have combed the various docs and haven't yet found the silver bullet to turn off all the warnings I am getting from mod_perl in my error_log that look something like this:

Constant subroutine Apache::ROOTusa_2eusahire_2ecom::cgi_2dbin::portal::gojobs::gojobs_2ecgi::RC_CONTINUE redefined at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache/PerlRun.pm line 361.
I have tried:

PerlWarn Off  in the httpd.conf file

no warnings ; in the startup.pl
no strict ;     in the startup.pl

setting PERL5OPT to "X"

commenting out use strict in PerlRun.pm

and this stuff just keeps coming.

What's the secret to turning these off?  If there isn't anyway, I will have to pipe the logfiles through grep -v and filter them out, a small pain.

thanks
dale