On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 09:19 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:
http://perl.apache.org/download/index.html

Shouldn't there be a warning about mod_perl2 and CPAN then? CPAN "definitely" wants to download and install mod_perl1 -- even over a valid mod_perl2 installation...

Regarding the following off the "Other Modules" link on the download page:

There are several other Perl modules that you might wish to have installed, to take full advantage of mod_perl functionality. Provided you have Andreas König's CPAN.pm module, simply run:

cpan> install Bundle::Apache

This will fetch and install mod_perl and related packages for you all at once. Otherwise, once you've installed mod_perl see the listing by running

% perldoc Bundle::Apache

I mean I have already built and used mod_perl2 now for a week -- can I cast a vote to have CPAN updated?

-Sx- :)