> (Btw, Chris, are you using the worker mpm ? Is it
> stable ? We'd like to go the worker mpm way & would
> like to know if any1 is using it yet in production.)

On our dev server yes, and all seems well - but we haven't rolled it out in
production yet. Its one of those things we want to do but keep getting side
tracked with something else.
Sooner then later we will be giving it a shot though.

I'd be interested in what you thought of the switch after going live, we
were never sure (but getting there now) if we should have started with MP2
or not, never got a chance to see MP1 in action.

-Chris