Haroon Rafique wrote:
On Today at 6:58pm, SB=>Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

SB> please try this patch against the current cvs. I did some testing and
SB> it seems to work. Test it on your old setup where you still have this
SB> problem.
SB> SB> [...patch snipped...]

I applied your suggested patch to the 2 files and voila I have 100% success in both batches of tests. Just for completeness, I did a make clean afterwards and then with the same patched files, built again against my locally installed perl and it passed both batches of tests at a 100% success rate as well.

Apache::Filter is now found at:
/home/haroon/src/build/modperl-2.0/blib/lib/Apache/Filter.pm

Perfect. Thank you for testing my patch, Haroon. I'll apply it shortly.