Xavier Noria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> Looks like it's taking t/httpd instead of /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd,
> though I entered that full path to httpd in a previous prompt.
>
> With similar settings I've just smoothly installed libapreq on Debian,
> do you know what can be happening?

We've replaced the Apache::test suite in 1.1 with an Apache::Test
based one, and are planning to release it as soon as the kinks are
worked out.  Please try out the latest release candidate at

  http://httpd.apache.org/~joes/libapreq-1.2_rc2.tar.gz

and see if you have better luck with the new tests.  (You may
need to install Apache::Test from CPAN first.)

--
Joe Schaefer