Hello, first this is my configuration, all were installed by hand:

- apache 1.3.27
- libapreq-1.1
- mod_perl 1.27

 the users of this project can upload big files to the website (videos
 mostly). SoI use an html popup where a mod_perl handler receives the data, let's
suppose
its 100Mb.
If the user closes the popup in the middle of an upload, Apache::Request
parse() isn't throwing any error, and all the following code in my module
savesthe file incomplete in the system, which of course is garbage data.

Is this a bug, an incomplete feature, or is my configuration? If parse is
supposed to return an error code, which one is that? 206 =
HTTP_PARTIAL_CONTENT?

Ok, now let's suppose that this error is fixed. I want to do several
uploads fromthe same popup at once, so I have 5 file boxes in the form. If the user
closesthe popup before the process ends, i'd like to save only the completed files,
how could I check which files are correctly uploaded, and which ones are
incomplete?

Any help would be great people, thanks.

--
Hector Pizarro