Hello, last week I asked about the problem I had with the partial uploaded
files,and how Apache::Request never got the error code correctly. (By the way,
thanks for the answer, looks like a bug) Well, the solution for me was to use
Apache read() and parse the incoming data myself. Uf, what a job!

Everything looks fine now, when I receive several files in the same
posting froma form and the user aborts the process, say, closing the form window, I can
rescue and save the files completed and dismiss the last one incomplete. My
problem now is that I have the /tmp directory in another partition in the
server.When I want to move the uploaded files from temporal to final, I can't do
'rename' as this function doesn't work across different filesystems. How
can Ichange the temporal dir from '/tmp' to, say, '/home/tmp'? I'm not using
Apache::Request so it can't be done as a parameter there, is it possible
to setthis in mod_perl, apache or I have to do it in the linux itself? if it is
the last one,any idea where?

Any information will be welcome, thanks people.

--
Hector Pizarro
Amautatech