Hello Hector Pizarro,

Wednesday, June 18, 2003, 12:21:54 AM, you wrote:

HP> Apache::Request has a bug, it doesn't throw an error code when the file is
HP> partially uploaded. That's why I'm using Apache read() instead. Any idea
HP> how tosetup the  temporal directory for mod-perl without Apache::Request?

>> What's wrong with TEMP_DIR ?
>>
>>  my $apr = Apache::Request->new($r, TEMP_DIR => "/home/httpd/tmp");
HP> my
>>  $upload = $apr->upload('file');
>>  $upload->link("/home/user/myfile") || warn "link failed: $!";
>>
>> see: perldoc Apache::Request
>>
>> --
>> WBR, Mike P. Mikhailov
>>
>> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> ICQ:    280990142
>>
>> My mother always used to tell me, "The early bird gets the worm."

HP> --
HP> Hector Pizarro
HP> Amautatech

Sorry, I'm mislead somewhere :(. So, you reading post data by itself,
right? And *you* choose where temporary folder will be. Choose it on
the same FS as target folder and use rename :) Or use File::Copy 'move'
function which will copy file content if src and trg on different FS.
Or `mv $src $trg`. TIMTOWTDI.

But this is a far away from mod_perl topic.

--
WBR, Mike P. Mikhailov

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ:    280990142

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.