----- Original Message -----
From: "Augusto Flavio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "modPerl List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 4:51 AM
Subject: Mod Image Magick

> Hi,
>

> I have some problems when i try install the mod Image
> Magick.

[snipped]

Hi Augusto -

I, for one, have NEVER gotten Image::Magick from
CPAN to install!!! I even tried to go to the Image::Magick
home page and manually install the image magick pgm +
the perl module provided - again a wasted day!

I'm not sure what is going on with Image::Magick; their
mailing list was of no help - is I::M still active?

Anyway, I use it on my web site, and use the pre-
packaged I::M program and perl module that came
with my Linux distribution (SuSE). Maybe someone
out there knows what is going on (Randy K., are you
around today?)

Sorry - not much help...

Aloha => Beau;