Augusto Flavio wrote:

I have some problems when i try install the mod Image
Magick.

#perl -MCPAN -e 'install "Image::Magick"'
[...]
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install
without force
[...]
and now? what i do? don't have idea.

I fail to see the relation of this question to mod_perl. Please refrain from asking totally Off-topic questions here. The traffic on the list is quite high nowadays and we want to keep it focused on mod_perl, before people will start unsubscribing. Thank you for understanding that.

There are plenty of other perl-related help lists where you can find the help you are looking for. Check:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/other.html