I was making a joke... I'm the last person to knock on either platform
considering I manage both =( every platform has it's purpose =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis, Benjamin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:30 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: MS SQL Server

I found FreeTDS and DBD::Sybase to be the best for me rather than the
SQL Server with unixODBC setup which is difficult to setup, buggy and
speed issues for me.

As for the nonsense about Windows vs. Linux, it's about the best
technology for the job. Sometimes people have two products they want to
connect; let's not be lame about it.

~Ben