@Include = "/tmp/test1.conf";
</Perl>

Listen 43499

$ cat /tmp/test1.conf
<Perl >
$Port = 42480;
</Perl>

$ httpd -X -f /tmp/test.conf
Syntax error on line 7 of /tmp/test.conf:
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/tmp/CVS/virgin/modperl-2.0/blib/lib/Apache2/Apache/PerlSection.pm
line 171.
-----------------------------
I've confirmed that ap_walk_config() in
modperl_config_insert() indeed returns a valid error
message and this gets propogated to post_config() in
PerlSection.pm & a dir $errmsg happens. I guess this
has something to do with the double eval() happening.
ie. one for Include, and then recursively for Port.

I'll debug it further; but it'd be nice if some1
already knows the issue and has a solution !

thx
Sreeji