Hello Everyone,

Im on FreeBSD 4.8R Fresh installation, I have apache-fp, installed and running,
I installed p5-Apache-ASP-2.51 from /ports collection, installation was fine.

I copied whats in ./site/eg to the www directry, as its informed in the website,
also I did the "AllowOverride All" option
But the Site is not working any more the Msg which come to the web site it says
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

And the Log Error file it says
../www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'PerlSetVar', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

What I should do please Advise?
Beside when i make/make install all of these things and it seems to be fine,
it should be enabled by defult int?
no ASP or Perl logos to be apear on the website, only front page .

Please when replay CC my email.
Thank you much.
marwan.