> > Install it if you have a lot of time. It took me week to config it and
month
> > for rewritting scripts.
>
> If you're using a system that has some sort of packages, then there are
> probably mod_perl packages for it.  Installing mod_perl on a Debian
> GNU/Linux systems takes about as long as the download plus 1 minute.

If you know what you're doing, it doesn't take long either.

I downloaded source for Apache, PHP, and mod_perl and compiled it all and had
it working in about the time it took to download it + compile time + about 5
minutes.

There is no config to mod_perl really.  Either it's there or it isn't.

Dennis